When you travel to Russia, you can experience the breathtaking beauty of Russia while choosing to stay and immerse yourself in exceptional luxury at The Ritz-Carlton In Moscow.
The Ritz-Carlton In MoscowTverskaya St, 3, Moscow, Russia, 109004
Tel. +7 495 225-88-88 — Fax. +1 (650) 566-1221
Hotel Website: www.ritzcarlton.com
The Ritz-Carlton Moscow, explore the Club Level – a luxurious base for a particular traveler
The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow has a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and an Internet point is located on site. Business amenities at this 5-star property include a business center, small meeting rooms, and a technology help desk. The hotel offers 2 restaurants along with a coffee shop/café and 2 bars/lounges. The staff can provide tour/ticket assistance, event catering, and limo/town car service.
The 334 air-conditioned guestrooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow include minibars and safes. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs with pay movies. All accommodations provide desks and complimentary weekday newspapers. Bathrooms offer separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and bidets. Additional amenities include slippers and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition, amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards, hypo-allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
After a day spent exploring Red Square, shopping at upscale boutiques or immersed in Moscow’s fascinating past, guests return to our luxury hotel and rejuvenate their bodies and souls at ESPA, indulge in an unforgettable meal at O2 Lounge or allow their personal butler to assist them in planning the perfect evening. The ESPA features a selection of powerful and highly effective signature treatments that blend the latest scientific advancements with potent European therapies, Eastern philosophy and Ayurvedic influence, a haven of relaxation, healing and beauty.
Amenities & ServicesDiscover the magic of emotion, feel the vibrancy of this legendary destination
Within easy reach of your guest room or suite are a wide variety of services and amenities for both business convenience and luxurious leisure Moscow:
- The hotel guest rooms and suites feature exceptional Moscow accommodation with gracious amenities and impeccable service at The Ritz-Carlton. Featuring elegant Moscow suites, breathtaking hotel rooms and distinctive Club Level accommodations, The Ritz-Carlton is an unforgettable retreat just steps from Red Square.
- As one of the premier hotel destinations for conferences in Moscow, The Ritz-Carlton specializes in pairing ideal meeting venues with impeccable service and old world charm.
- Explore a world where tradition reigns supreme and a dynamic future springs from a rich heritage. Here, famous landmarks promise delightful discoveries. From the artistry of the Bolshoi Theater to the vibrancy of Red Square, from palaces within The Kremlin to boutiques in the world-famous GUM department store, The Ritz-Carlton Moscow is the perfect place to discover all that Russia’s capital city has to offer.
Dining ExperienceLight contemporary cuisine, innovative desserts and seasonal menus at Quattro
Savor the selection of the many fine dining options available at The Ritz-Carlton In Moscow and prepare your senses for a culinary experience like no other. Treat yourself to Russian cuisine classics made with original recipes as well as international culinary hits.
Other options are:
- Cafe Russe: The hotel’s culinary team created a menu which represents the rich and diverse traditions of the local cuisine. Guests are treated to an array of famous Russian dishes made with original recipes, recommending: whole baked sterlet with white asparagus and salmon caviar and fish soup “ukha” traditionally served with vodka.
- O2 Lounge: One of Moscow’s finest sushi and sashimi bars. A Summer Grill offering sizzling steaks, shashlik, fish and seafood, ranked first among Moscow’s Best Rooftop Terraces by Forbes (Russia) in 2010, O2 Lounge offers breathtaking views of Red Square and the Kremlin – a place to see and be seen.
- Novikov Restaurant & Bar: The flagship for the famous restaurateur Arkady Novikov in Moscow, this restaurant is set to follow the success of its London predecessor. Pan-Asian cuisine complemented with an Italian set is offered to guests by the chef Juan Menendez.