Serenely nestled amidst Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve, this premier San Diego resort destination seamlessly combines the old-world charm of a Mediterranean estate with the modern luxury of an elegant resort. The result: a destination unparalleled by San Diego hotels and lauded by Forbes Travel Guide as one of the world’s six elite Triple Five-Star resorts. Little wonder, given the sun-kissed San Diego luxury hotel’s stunning natural beauty, championship Tom Fazio golf, one of only 38 Five-Star spas in the U.S., and irresistible dining – epitomized by Addison, helmed by Relais and Châteaux Grand Chef William Bradley. This is The Grand life – just east of the Pacific and well beyond compare.
The Grand Del Mar Hotel5300 Grand Del Mar Court San Diego, CA 92130 USA
Reservations: 855.314.2030 | Hotel Website: www.thegranddelmar.com
This palatial Mediterranean-style resort truly offers something for everyone. The resort is actually in suburban Del Mar, just north of the city, near La Jolla, just a great place to be.
What makes San Diego The Grand Del Mar Hotel different is the hotel, the dining, the spa, the golf, and the sporting facilities.
Amenities, Services & AttractionsFirst class treatment from the second you arrive
- Spacious guestrooms and suites have step-out balconies, full balconies, or patios with views of the resort, fairways, or canyonlands beyond. Beds with pillowtop mattresses, Italian Pratesi linens, and goose-down pillows. Turndown service is provided each evening.
- Featuring a 24-hour fitness facility and 4 pools, including an infinity pool with spectacular views.
- An opulent, Renaissance-inspired spa offers natural therapies, including hydrotherapy, utilizing an organic product line custom-made for The Grand Del Mar.
Dining ExperienceSix venues offer a wide array of dining options
With an extensive wine program, seasonal menus, Afternoon Tea, cooking classes with the executive culinary team, and events for oenophiles, epicureans and connoisseurs alike, there’s no shortage of enticing culinary offerings at this world-class San Diego resort.
Dining options are:
- Addison: The Grand Del Mar is proud to host Southern California’s only Five-Star/Five Diamond restaurant, Addison, featuring the contemporary French cuisine of acclaimed Relais & Châteaux Grand Chef William Bradley and a Wine Spectator Grand Award-winning wine list.
- Amaya: This inviting, all-day restaurant offers Amaya Executive Chef Camron Woods’ American cuisine with Mediterranean influences paired with a wine list that garnered Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence with selections from Spain, Italy and France.
- Club M: Part restaurant, part nightclub and part sports bar, Club M offers an eclectic blend of entertainment that’s bound to engage. It’s a place to hear live music, dance, watch your favorite sporting events, sip a round with friends and enjoy both casual and exotic fare, courtesy of Chef Ernest Lopez.