Miami is well known for its climate, beaches, nightlife, colors, cruises, Calle ocho carnival, Miami Heats, Miami Marlins baseball team, fashion shows, famous streets like Lincoln Road, Española Way, Ocean Drive, and so many other points of interests.
Miami is a preferred place for tourists, but also for those who want to spend some time living close to the sea with good weather the entire year. For that reason many people with different needs have decided to come to purchase real estates in Miami which is in high demands as in no other part of the world.
That’s the reason why top real estate companies in Miami and across South Florida are getting a new horizon, even while still some States have not fully recovered form the most recent real estate and housing crisis.
Miami is a proud leading market for the most luxury real estate companies in United Estates and the most Luxurious Real Estate Properties in the World as well. Many celebrities have chosen Miami as their preferred place to live or own a house. Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, Andy Garcia, Eva Mendes, Catherine Keener, Gloria Estefan, Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin, Julio Iglesias, Randy Johnson, Iván Rodríguez, Anna Kournikova, Juan Gabriel and so many others.
Realtor of the month: Alejandro Sanchez Sunti: (786) 261-5262
When it comes to choosing a luxury real estate agent company, one right move would be to check previous lists of properties sold by this company. In Miami, Nelson Gonzales is a notorious “Luxury Real Estate Agent and Broker in Miami” with one the most popular Luxury Real Estate Listings in south beach. City and Luxury here ranks what could be considered the top 10 leading Real Estate companies in the country.
Miami top 10 Luxury Real Estate companies are:
1. RE/MAX (One of the biggest franchised real estate companies in South Florida, with more than 90 000 sales associates.)
2. Century 21 Real Estate LLC (century21.com. The System is comprised of approximately 7,100 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 75 countries and territories worldwide with more than 102,000 sales professionals with a high presence in Miami)
3. Coldwell Banker (Coldwell is the oldest and most established residential real estate franchise system in North America, and it is known as one of the most innovative, forward-thinking real estate brands today. Its story of leadership, innovation and success dates back to San Francisco in 1906.)
4. Camden Living excellence (Camden Property Trust is one of the largest publicly traded multifamily companies in the United States. Structured as a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), the company is engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition, management, and disposition of multifamily residential apartment communities. Camden’s workforce totals nearly 1,800 employees, and the company is headquartered in Houston, Texas, and shows a high presence in Miami and South Florida)
5. Keller Williams (is one of the largest real estate franchise company in North America, with approximately 700 offices and 90,000 associates around the world.)
6. Corcoran Real Estate (Over 35 years in the real estate market. Have been around nearly every block of New York City. In 2003, the company expanded into the Hamptons and South Florida. Today they have 25 offices, over 1,900 agents and sales that have reached more than $18 billion annually.)
7. Sotheby’s International Realty (The Sotheby’s International Realty brand reported growth in its global network in 2013. At year-end, the network totaled 700 offices, a gain of 6 percent, and more than 14,500 sales associates, up 13 percent. The network encompasses 52 countries and territories worldwide. The brand also won Franchise Business Review’s Best in Category for Real Estate Franchisee Satisfaction award for the seventh year in a row. )
8. Zilbert Realty (Zilbert International Realty came to Miami around 2004 and quickly became in a Real Estate company leader y South Beach and Miami grabbing the attention of buyers)
9. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate With 7600 sales associates and 240 offices in Canada and the U.S., Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is worthy of a best real estate agency distinction.
10. BUFFINGTON REAL ESTATE “Keller Williams ® Realty. – a real estate franchise company with a high presence in South Beach, Miami South Florida Real Estate Isles and All Around Miami”