Mandarin Oriental in Miami
Located on Brickell Key in Miami, Florida, overlooking Biscayne Bay, stands to every luxury details a guest will be looking for. Brickell Key is a man-made island off the mainland Brickell neighborhood of Miami and is one of the most unique paradise island communities in the world. Right here, the Mandarin Oriental hotel shines with world class service, luxury spa treatments, dining and meeting facilities.
Mandarin Oriental in Brickell Key, Miami500 Brickell Key, Miami, Florida, 33131 USA
Tel. +1 (305) 913-8288
Hotel Website: www.mandarinoriental.com/miami
Mandarin Oriental in Miami is a luxury hotel, triple Five-Star city resort offering quiet luxury on the prestigious private beach of Brickell Key. Nothing best to start exploring the sensual attractions of South Beach than choosing Miami’s Mandarin Oriental hotel as the starting point. Just moments away from bustling downtown Miami and the world-famous South Beach. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is only a 40-minute drive from the Mandarin Oriental, Miami. The multilingual staff at the hotel will be glad to share local knowledge and assist you in organizing your stay in Miami.
Amenities, Services & AttractionsDiscover a soothing and exotic relaxation destination
- Drawing on Miami’s cosmopolitan feel and the Oriental heritage, all rooms enjoy a sublime décor and irresistible sense of luxury. Opulently appointed and exquisitely decorated rooms and suites available with the choice of a king or two double beds offering a serene, restful environment.
- Spread over three floors and enjoying an idyllic waterfront setting, the Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami offers an indulgent environment in which to enjoy holistic therapies and treatments. Featuring 11 Spa treatment rooms, each with a private shower, 6 luxurious spa suites with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Biscayne Bay, Separate male and female sauna and steam rooms, Fully-equipped fitness center, boutique, and available Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong instructions.
- For Business trips to the Capital of the Sun, the hotel offers unique combination of water views, prime location and business efficiency overlooking Biscayne Bay, only minutes from Miami’s financial district.
Dining ExperienceOnly Romantic Moonrise Dinners Takes Place Here
Celebrity chef, writer, businessman, and the Peruvian ambassador of food, Gaston Acurio, opened La Mar by Gaston Acurio at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Here are invited to explore the authentic and diverse flavors of Peruvian gastronomy, which is among the most varied and best in the world. At the restaurant you will experience the delicacy of the creation of signature cebiches, freshly grilled anticuchos and specialty cocktails.
Other options are:
- AZUL: Multiple award-winning restaurant Azul provides the very best in French-Asian fusion cuisine and fantastic service for an unforgettable gourmet experience.
- MO BAR + LOUNGE: The chic new design of the bar showcases panoramic skyline and water views, complemented by elegant seating at a 14-seat formal bar and 76-seat lounge that unlocks a superior cosmopolitan nightlife experience unique of this South Beach area of Miami.
Why the Mandarin Oriental in Miami?
The New “Moments of Delight at Mandarin Oriental” Have Arrived!