It’s only fitting that the capital of high tech offers the highest standards of luxury and personalized hospitality. An environment of scenic beauty and state-of-the-art energy defines one of California’s most vital communities, just 30 miles (48 kilometres) south of San Francisco.
Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley2050 University Avenue East Palo Alto California 94303
Tel. +1 (650) 566-1200 — Fax. +1 (650) 566-1221
Hotel Website: www.fourseasons.com
This Four Seasons hotel has a full-service health spa with a steam room and a rooftop swimming pool with a spa tub and private cabanas. Poolside dining is available from Liquido, the rooftop café. There is a health club on site and personal training sessions are offered by appointment. The property is also equipped with 7,000 square feet of meeting and conference space. Outdoor event facilities are available and a business center is open 24 hours a day. Additionally, the hotel has an Italian restaurant and a lobby bar, and room service is offered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The hotel has 173 guestrooms and 27 suites, each with a mountain, courtyard, or pool view. Room amenities include a desk, ergonomic chair, 42-inch flat-panel TV with ESPN, and Internet access (fees apply). Rooms are also outfitted with minibars and coffee/tea makers, and refrigerators and microwaves are available on request. Marble bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary designer toiletries, hair dryers, bathrobes, and slippers.
Amenities & ServicesWith resourceful Concierge always close at hand
Within easy reach of your guest room or suite are a wide variety of services and amenities for both business convenience and luxurious leisure at Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley:
- The fully equipped, 24-hour Business Center, together with multilingual Concierge service, provides comprehensive business services and support for guests technological and communications needs.
- Spa Escape offers an an array of body treatments, massages and facials so you can lose yourself. Each treatment is designed to relax, relieve and rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit.
- Swim in the Hotel’s unique rooftop lap pool or relax in the whirlpool; featuring private cabanas, cool drinks and snacks served poolside, and high-speed Internet access.
- A state-of-the-art fitness center offers a wide range of cardiovascular equipment featuring individual media screens and headsets with an extensive selection of universal weight-training equipment.
Dining ExperienceLight contemporary cuisine, innovative desserts and seasonal menus at Quattro
This is an Italian restaurant featuring traditional and innovative Italian cuisine that highlights seasonal ingredients at the height of their potential, sourced from the local farming community. A tasting menu with wine pairings offers guests an opportunity to experience a selection of the chef’s daily inspirations.
Other options are:
- The Quattro Bar: the sleek, elegant bar, the heart of the action—a meeting place of choice for Palo Alto residents and Hotel guests, offering an imaginative selection of snacks and cocktails.
- In-Room Dining is a fine dining experience within the comfort and convenience of your guest room or suite. It is ideal for time-zone-hopping travelers, impromptu Bay Area meetings or simply for quiet, private dining.
The World of Four Seasons
Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto