When it comes to luxurious travel destinations, Bora Bora combines luxurious surroundings and glorious weather with Polynesian culture and tradition. Four Seasons continues its tradition of excellence with this 5 star resort, where the spirit of French Polynesia meets ultramodern elegance. It really is considered one of the most beautiful places on earth where every detailed is addressed by the characteristically friendly staff of the hotel.
Four Season Resort Bora BoraBP 547, Motu Tehotu 98730, French Polynesia
Tel. +689 60 31 30
Hotel Website: www.fourseasons.com/borabora
Four Season Resort Bora Bora – The perfect destination for your vacations
The over-water bungalows are perched on stilts above the turquoise lagoon, while the on-shore villas stretch along a semi-private beach so you can enjoy views of the turquoise waters and majestic Mount Otemanu. Four Seasons elevates the excitement to redefine South Seas escape with exotic over-water suites, and beachfront villas with pools. The resort also features an inner lagoon sanctuary; a marine biologist leads sanctuary activities such as snorkeling tours and fish feeding.
Amenities, Services & Attractionsexceptional facilities await in the white-sand beaches of Bora Bora
- Overwater bungalows perched on stilts above the lagoon, and spacious villas arrayed along a stretch of private beach with rooms that have thatched roofs, high ceilings, and teakwood furnishings with all the luxury and comfort of a modern world: plasma TVs, wireless Internet access, and marble bathrooms with separate showers and deep soaking tubs.
- Featuring a fitness center cooled by ocean breezes, a holistic spa, a dazzling pool that seems to disappear into the ocean and the Kahaia spa suite that allows couples to enjoy holistic treatments together.
- The perfect spot in the island to enjoy beauty and adventure of this Tahitian paradise aboard the Resort’s Catamaran. The resort is also resort brimming with activities, from shopping to kayaking, from scuba diving to volleyball and much more.
Discover ancient rituals by touring Bora Bora’s stone temples, uncover history by visiting its military cannons, challenge your body with invigorating water sports. The resort’s dedicated concierge can help plan outings for you, your guests, and your family.
Dining ExperienceSavour here a range of true Polynesian delicacies
The Four Season Resort Bora Bora has four restaurants. Dinner Experiences, such as romantic dinners for two on the beach, can also be arranged. The restaurants in this resort are as famous as the island itself offering world-class dining with magnificent lagoon views, while regular after-dinner Polynesian shows feature the island’s best musicians and dancers.
Dining options are:
- Arii Moana Restaurant: Blending Polynesian and French traditions, Arii Moana’s menu emphasizes fresh seafood and succulent meats. Pair your meal with fine vintages from the restaurant’s list of carefully selected wines.
- Tere Nui Restaurant: Immediately adjacent to the beach, Tere Nui offers an open-air dining experience enhanced by gentle ocean breezes, featuring farm-fresh breakfasts, hearty lunches, and weekly themed dinners, including popular Grill and Mediterranean nights.
- Faré Hoa Beach Bar Restaurant: Enjoy fresh salads, sandwiches and delicious desserts, along with house specialties such as pan-seared red tuna salad and marinated curry shrimp.
- Sunset Restaurant & Bar: Treat yourself to delectable meals in a restaurant that prides itself on its eclectic menu. Savour freshly prepared sushi and Asian-inspired dinners, share tasty small plates, and sip unique cocktails and signature classics.