Casa Marina Key West is an Stunning Waldorf Astoria Resort placed in Key west.
Where old Key West hospitality meets modern luxury, Casa Marina is a tranquil ocean retreat lapped by Atlantic waves and shaded by palms. Experience the sunsets of this historic ‘house by the sea. Casa Marina Key West.
Casa Marina in Key West, Florida
The Best of Waldorf Astoria Experience
When you arrive at a Waldorf Astoria Resort Casa Marina in Key West you can expect exceptional restaurants, luxurious spas, and unparalleled service.
What may surprise you are the amazing activities that will either awaken your sense of adventure, or give you the relaxation you are longing for. Book now and receive a $50 hotel reward (€50 in Europe, £50 in the UK) for every night of your stay.
AccommodationsReflecting the best of the intimate Key West experience, our luxurious accommodations
Casa marinas has staining and luxury accommodation, with a beautiful ocean and key west sea view.
Amenities, Services & AttractionsDiscover a soothing and exotic relaxation destination at Key West
Relax in the world-renowned Spa al Mare. Surf the waves at the Key West Water Sports Club. Dine in style at the Strip House grill. Experience the Casa Marina – the beautiful Floridian ‘house by the sea.
A perfect merger of the traditional cool, clean and classically American ambience and a modern, global luxury, the Casa Marina is the largest
resort in all of the Florida Keys.
With more than 1,100 feet of immaculate tropical private beach, this oceanfront landmark is listed in the National Register for Historic Places. Encompassing the style and luxury of a 1920s hideaway with beautifully modern amenities, the Casa Marina combines the best of a beach retreat with an action-packed family center.
Just under a mile from the classic American cornerstones of Ernest Hemingway’s House and the vibrant Duval Street, you can enjoy an exhilarating range of water sports. Dive in America’s only living barrier reef or take in views of the coast, as you jet-ski around the island. In the seclusion of the private beach, find peace in the sunshine.
Delight in the delicious, innovative spin on the steakhouse experience offered by Strip House. This internationally recognized Manhattan restaurant has migrated to Florida, and under the direction of renowned chef John Schenk, offers the finest in both steak and seafood.
Reconnect with yourself in the luxurious Spa al Mare. Find fully trained therapists on hand to offer complimentary therapies to soothe you with anything from aromatherapy to Swedish massage.
Just a short walk from Southernmost Point USA, this Florida Keys resort hotel is located near both Ernest Hemingway’s and President Truman’s former homes. Minutes from the vibrant, varied nightlife of Duval Street and the historic old streets of the Old Town, there is plenty to explore, whatever your tastes.
- Spa and Fitness: The refined and relaxing treatments of Spa al Mare range from reflexology to Swedish massage. The client is soothed and restored.
- Golf: Perfect your game on the legendary 6500-yard fairways of the Key West Golf Course. The 18 holes encompass over 200 acres of beautiful Florida Keys foliage and wildlife and is the only Caribbean golf course in the U.S.
- Activities: At the oceanland Casa Marina, experience the thrilling Key West Water Sports club. Spend your days learning to sail, waverun or parasail – or relax in the evening on a sunset cruise. Explore the island with a rented bicycle or motor scooter from our selection.
- Recreation and Fitness: On the warm sands or the azure water of the Florida Keys, let yourself be at peace in paradise. Work out in our fully equipped fitness center or enjoy a luxurious swim in one of two pools.
Dining ExperienceOnly Romantic Moonrise Dinners Takes Place Here
Taste a different side of Florida cuisine. The Strip House redefines the traditional steakhouse experience. Enjoy delicious cuisine of seafood and salads, along with a beautiful ocean view at Sun-Sun.
With a small, impeccably selected menu of restaurants, the Casa Marina offers a dual view of Florida cuisine.
Strip House, the indulgently decorated Glazier Group restaurant which made the leap from the heart of Manhattan, brings big-city flair as the heat of the downtown New York kitchen relocates to bring culinary excitement to Florida. Alongside classic chargrilled steakhouse dishes of sirloin, T-bone steak and steak frites, chef John Schenk serves the finest fruits of the Florida sea in dishes of Maine lobster, crab cakes and fried calamari.
Savor light and tasty seafood dishes and salads while eating on the open-air wood deck of the Sun-Sun Beach Bar & Grill, which offers spectacular views of the Florida Keys. Breathe in the scent of the sea while enjoying helpings of hand-dived scallops, Caribbean lobster tail and jerked pork chops. Offering intimate, personalized service alongside a beautiful natural location, Sun-Sun is a premier Florida dining location.
Restaurants and Lounges:
- Strip House: Strip House serves impeccably sourced steak along with fresh seafood. Admire the ocean views and Florida coast as you dine on our outdoor terrace.
- Sun-Sun Beach Bar and Grill: At the sun-dappled Sun-Sun Beach Bar and Grill, experience the freshest taste of the sea with trademark seafood salads and broths served in the open-air wood pavilion that offers astonishing ocean views.
Dine amid sea breezes on the open-air wood deck of the Sun-Sun Beach Bar & Grill, which serves up the perfect taste of the sea along with extraordinary ocean views. Local and zesty, light snacks and meals from traditional island seafood chowder to whole roasted fish, jerked meat and lobster, are served with flair.Perfectly in keeping with the classic beachfront ambience of the Grill, Sun-Sun is the ideal place for a relaxed drink.
- Lounge Bar: In the vibrant yet intimate Lounge Bar, sip drinks and catch up with friends as you enjoy selections from the tapas menu.In the casual luxury of the Lobby Bar at Casa Marina, enjoy tapas-style food alongside specialty beers, wines and champagnes. The relaxed ambience and varied menu make this the ideal place to meet for a drink before venturing out to explore the world-famous attractions of Duval Street.Enjoy a custom-blended cocktail created by the artisan bar staff, or travel to one of the few absinthe bars in the area and experiment with the ‘Green Fairy.’ A favorite of 1930s Key West Resident Ernest Hemingway, this mesmerizing drink was preferred among the artistic and bohemian communities of Paris, where Hemingway had lived during the 1920s. Upon moving to Florida, he was still able to obtain absinthe from nearby Cuba.
Why the Casa Marina in Key West?
Sophisticated yet contemporary, the beachfront elegance of the Casa Marina promises real American luxury blended with an invigorating taste of the Caribbean!